Terms & Conditions
1. In December & special entertainment nights, a deposit will be required within 7 days of making your provisional booking
2. If the deposit is not received by the due date we reserve the right to cancel the provisional booking without prior notification.
3. Deposits are not refundable or transferable.
4. Full payment & your menu selections are due 4 weeks prior to your booking date.
5. If full payment is not received by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking without prior notification.
6. We no longer take cheques so please pay by debit, credit card or by cash in person.
7. By paying your deposit you accept our terms and conditions.
8. In adverse weather conditions, we regret that no refunds will be given unless The Boathouse cancels the event.
9. It may be necessary for large groups to be positioned on separate tables. Room layouts are not known until 24 hours prior to the function. Requests are noted but not guaranteed.
10. Sunday Carvery, Events and Private Functions must comply with current Covid-19 guidelines. Our staff will politely remind guests if they are not practicing social distancing. Any guests ignoring our requests to socially distance, will be asked to leave.